TOSHIBA ESTUDIO 338C Multi Function Centre
- All-in-one A4 colour multifunctional device with print, copy, scan and fax functions.
- Productivity of up to 33 pages per minute.
- Continue printing even when the colour toner runs low, simply select to continue printing in monochrome instead.
- Impeccable print quality ensures consistent yet impressive document output, from the first print to the last.
Features of the TOSHIBA ESTUDIO 338C Multi Function Centre
- Control Panel
- 10.9 cm (4.3”) colour touch panel (tiltable)
- Dimensions & Weight
- 442 x 507 x 462 mm (W x D x H), ~ 27.2 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette: A6-A4/custom, 60-176 g/m2. Bypass: 76 x127 mm - 216 x 356 mm, 60-176 g/m2
- Warm-up Time
- ~ 16 seconds (from sleep mode)
- Inner Output Tray
- 150-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- Cassette: 1x 250 sheets. Max.: 1,451 sheets
- Standard: 2 GB. Max.: 6 GB
- Print Speed
- 33 ppm
- Automatic Duplex
- A4/custom, 60-105 g/m2
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (incl. IPv6), High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN1) (IEEE802.11ac/a/b/g/n)
- Starter Kit
- Starter Toner and Imaging Unit
- Max. 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page Description Languages
- PCL 5, PLC 6 emulation, PostScript 3 and PDF v1.7 emulation, XPS, PPDS
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Print from USB, Print from SharePoint1), Multiple pages per sheet, Envelope printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7, Windows Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6-10.13, Linux/Unix, Novell NetWare, Citrix, SAP
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to USB, Scan to File, Scan to SharePoint1), Scan preview, e-STUDIO Scan, TWAIN
- Colour: max. 600 x 600 dpi. Monochrome: max. 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- Simplex: colour/monochrome 30/47 ipm (300 dpi). Duplex: colour/Monochrome 13/21 ipm (300 dpi)
- Document Feeder
- Simplex/duplex: 50 sheets, A6-A4/custom, 52-120 g/m2
- File Formats
- TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PDF/A, Secure PDF, XPS
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders, E-Mail
- Super G3
- JBIG, JBIG2, MMR, MR, MH, JPEG
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi. Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, equiv. 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing (monochrome only)
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 5.7 seconds, Monochrome: Approx. 4.4 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment, 5 one-touch modes
- 25-400% (Platen), 25-200% (RADF/DSDF)(2)
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
Enquire about the Toshiba e-Studio
More about the TOSHIBA ESTUDIO 338C Multi Function Centre
CONNECT. INTEGRATE. SIMPLIFY.
A 4.3-inch e-Task colour touch screen offers a precise, responsive, tablet-like user interface with multi-touch capabilities. The e-Task interface also opens a world of convenience and productivity apps. Then the new front-panel power button and direct-print USB port, plus secure browser-based device management, make it even easier to get things done.
PANTONE® calibration, embedded colour sample pages and easy colour Replacement delivers accurate, professional colour for in-house print production. Save toner with included tools that let you choose when and how much colour to print, including mono-only print drivers, user-based colour print permissions and quotas, global colour density control, object-specific colour Saver, proof before printing and more.
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM—AND LAST
Driven by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory, the e-STUDIO338CS prints up to 33 pages per minute and can scan up to 47 images per minute. A steel frame, long-life imaging system, ease of upgrades and robust paper feeding system means it’s ready for lasting performance in any environment.
Energy management features reduce power consumption whether the device is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature, automatic management of processor cores based on workload, and standard two-sided printing all help the achieve EPEAT® Silver rating and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certification. This benefits the planet and your budget.
Toshiba's security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
CONNECTIVITY AND WIRELESS CONVENIENCE
Beyond included USB and gigabit ethernet, this device lets you connect wirelessly via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria on any network with existing Wi-Fi access. An optional Wi-Fi card offers an additional secure, direct mobile print connection. And with Mobile Print, printing’s as easy as hitting print, choosing your printer and picking up your job.