Features of the Toshiba e-Studio
- Control Panel
- 10.1" Color WVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display
- Dimensions & Weight
- 575 (W) x 586 (D) x 662 (H) mm and Approx. 57 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette: A5R-A3, 60-163 g/m2. Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-A3 mm, 52-209 g/m2.
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 13 Seconds from low power mode
- Inner Output Tray
- 550-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 1 x 250 sheets (Cassettes), 1 x 100 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 2,900 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB. Std 2MB RAM, Max 4GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 20 ppm (A4)
- Automatic Duplex
- Automatic Duplex Unit (60-163 gsm)
- RJ-45 Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-T), USB 2.0 (High-speed), Optional 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Optional Bluetooth
- 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 1,200 dpi (1 bit, PostScript driver only)
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), PS3, PDF, XPS, JPEG
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins*, Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, Email Direct Printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows® Vista, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2012/R2, Macintosh® (Mac OS × 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10,11), Unix®, Linux®
- Scan Functions
- Scan to File, E-mail, e-Filing, WS Scan, USB, Scan Preview
- Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder2): up to 73 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome
- Document Feeder
- 100-sheet capacity, A5R-A3, 35-157 g/m2
- Scan Modes
- Standard: Full Color, Auto Color, Monochrome, Grayscale
- File Formats
- Monochrome: TIFF-Multi/Single Page, PDF-Multi/Single Page, Searchable PDF (Opt.), XPS-Multi/Single Page, DOCX (Opt.), XLSX (Opt.), PPTX (Opt.) Color/Grayscale: JPEG, TIFF-Multi/Single Page, PDF-Multi/Single Page, Slim PDF, Searchable PDF (Opt.), XPS-Multi/Single Page, DOCX (Opt.), XLSX (Opt.), PPTX (Opt.)
- Transmission Speed
- Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Incoming Fax Routing
- Send to e-Filing, File (SMB or FTP of IPX), E-mail, I-Fax and PSTN-FAX (I-FAX function)
- Super G3
- Network Fax
- Windows Vista SP2 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32 & 62bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32 & 64bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 (64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64bit)
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 2400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 9.5 seconds, Monochrome: Approx. 7.1 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment 5 one-touch modes
- 25% to 400% platen and Document Feeder
- Copy Modes
- Black, Full Colour, Auto Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour and Auto Colour Selection (ACS)
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
Copyright ©2018 TOSHIBA TEC.
Enquire about the Toshiba e-Studio
More about the Toshiba e-Studio
CONNECT. INTEGRATE. SIMPLIFY.
ADVANCED E-BRIDGE NEXT TECHNOLOGY
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture features an embedded web browser, 4 GB RAM and the Toshiba secure hard disk drive enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba’s internally developed solutions or even third-party applications.
Create a lasting impression with high-quality document output in colour and monochrome with a resolution of up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi.
SIMPLE, SMART AND STYLISH.
A new 10.1” tablet-style touch screen with an embedded web browser is easy to use and customisable to meet your needs.
Flexible integration with third-party solutions applications, an embedded web browser brings the workflow to one location, at your fingertips. This is all part of the bold new look being introduced across our new e-STUDIO series.
Check and proof your work on the fly with FAX Preview (of received FAX) and an enhanced scan preview complete with the ability to rotate theimage and change the page.
SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY TO THE CLOUD
Optional e-BRIDGE Plus Connectors for Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox let you send your documents directly to or print from these cloud services via the MFP. Supports Business Cloud Services (Office 365) with authentication by NFC.
ENHANCED CUSTOMISING FUNCTIONS
So you can enjoy greater userability we have enhancemed the User Interface customising functions and strengthened our embedded apps platform. We've also enhanced the scanning function by allowing you to customise the scan size.
BUILT IN CONVENIENCE
A choice of optional card readers not only gives you fast and convenient access to your print jobs but also increases data security. As does the new security standard HCD-PP (Hard Copy Device Protection).
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PLANET
Innovation ensures that our environment is part of the equation, which is precisely what we do at Toshiba. This state-of-the-art MFP is RoHS compliant and uses recycled plastics and a low-power Super Sleep Mode to save resources.
ENERGY STAR Tier 2 compliance means this system meets the latest, most stringent environmental requirements.