Features of the Toshiba e-Studio
GENERAL (image shown with optional specs)
- Control Panel
- 9” Colour WVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display
- Dimensions & Weight
- 955 x 698 x 1,227 mm (W x D x H), 213 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassettes: A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 gsm. Tandem LCF*: A4, 60-256 gsm. Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-330 x 483 mm, 60-300 gsm, banner paper (up to 313.4 x 1,200 mm, 90-163 gsm)
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 15 Seconds from low power mode
- Paper Capacity
- 2x 540 sheets. (Cassettes) + 1x 2,320 sheets (Tandem LCF)*, 1x 120 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 6,020 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB**, 4 GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 55 ppm (A4), Mono: 65 ppm (A4)
- Automatic Duplex
- A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 gsm
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN*** (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth***, Wi-Fi Direct***
- 600 x 600 dpi, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (2 bit, PostScript driver only), 3,600 x 1,200 dpi with smoothing (PostScript driver only, monochrome)
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS and PostScript 3 compatible
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins*, Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.11, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell NetWare (NDPS), SAP, AS/400
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan***, OCR scan***, Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi, 150 dpi, 100 dpi
- Scan Speed
- up to 240 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome via Dual Scan Document Feeder
- Scan Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, Searchable PDF*** (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)***
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-Mail, e-Filing
- Super G3, G3 - (opt. 2nd line)
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 6.4 seconds. Monochrome: Approx. 5.2 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment, 5 one-touch modes
- 25-400% (Platen), 25-200% (DSDF)
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
* e-STUDIO5506ac LCF version only
** 1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
Copyright ©2016 TOSHIBA TEC.
Enquire about the Toshiba e-Studio
More about the Toshiba e-Studio
CONNECT. INTEGRATE. SIMPLIFY.
ADVANCED E-BRIDGE NEXT TECHNOLOGY
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture features an embedded web browser, 4 GB RAM and the Toshiba secure hard disk drive enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba’s internally developed solutions or even third-party applications.
Create a lasting impression with high-quality document output in colour and monochrome with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi.
A simple touch of a button is all it takes to start an automated workflow powered by the optional dual scan document feeder.
COMPACT STYLISH AND FULLY CUSTOMISABLE
A large touch screen is your gateway to document handling which has never been easier. Size and order of icons as well as the background image can be customised. Enjoy the unique experience of working with a system that understands what you want.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
Toshiba keeps the security of your business top of mind. Like a self-encrypting Toshiba Secure HDD that provides top level security. You can also add optional security functions to make the system compliant with IEEE2600.1 and meet the EAL3 Common Criteria requirements. IPsec is also available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the MFP.
SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY TO INDUSTRY STANDARD APPLICATIONS
The optional e-BRIDGE Plus connectors for Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox let you send your documents directly to or print from these cloud services via the MFP.
BUILT IN CONVENIENCE
This MFD has been designed to accommodate a range of optional card readers, not only provides fast and convenient access to your print jobs but also increases data security.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PLANET
Innovation ensures that our environment is part of the equation, which is precisely what we do at Toshiba. This state-of-the-art MFP is RoHS compliant and uses recycled plastics and a low-power Super Sleep Mode to save resources