An industry leading 10.1" Colour Touch Panel and enhanced feature set make the e-STUDIO3515AC the Multifunction Printer of choice for medium to large sized workgroups. Solutions ready, easily integrated and customisable, Toshiba's e-BRIDGE Next controller makes creating, sharing and managing information easier than ever.Download Brochure Make an Enquiry Contact us
Features of the Toshiba e-Studio
GENERAL (image shown with optional specs)
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette 1: A5R-A3, 60-256 g/m2. Cassette 2: A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 g/m2. Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-320 x 460 mm, 52-280 g/m2, banner paper (up to 305 x 1,200 mm, 90-163 g/m2)
- Paper Capacity
- 2x 550 sheets (Cassettes), 1x 100 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 3,200 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB(1), 4 GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 35 ppm (A4), 18 ppm (A3)
- Automatic Duplex
- Standard Automatic Duplex Unit (60-256 gsm, A5R-305 x 457 mm)
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN(2) (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth(2), Wi-Fi Direct(2)
- Inner Output Tray
- 400-sheet capacity
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 12 Seconds from low power mode
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Dimensions & Weight
- 585 x 641 x 787 mm (W x D x H), ~ 78 kg
- Control Panel
- 26 cm (10.1”) Tilting Multi-Touch Colour Panel
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.13, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell SLES, SAP, AS/400
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins(2), Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, E-mail direct printing
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS, PDF and PostScript 3 compatible
- 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit (equiv. 3,600 x 1,200 dpi) with PostScript driver only
- Document Feeder
- DSDF Feed: 300 sheets @ 35-209 gsm, RADF 100 sheets @ Simplex: 35-157 gsm, Duplex: 50-157 gsm
- Scan Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, PDF/A-2, Searchable PDF2) (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)(2)
- Scan Speed
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder2): up to 73 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome. Dual Scan Document Feeder2): up to 240 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome.
- Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan2), OCR scan2), Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-Mail, e-Filing
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Super G3, G3 - (opt. 2nd line), Internet Fax T.37
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
- 25-400% (Platen), 25-200% (RADF/DSDF)(2)
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment, 5 one-touch modes
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 5.7 seconds, Monochrome: Approx. 4.4 seconds
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi. Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, equiv. 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing (monochrome only)
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
Copyright ©2018 TOSHIBA TEC.
Enquire about the Toshiba e-Studio
More about the Toshiba e-Studio
CONNECT. INTEGRATE. SIMPLIFY.
ADVANCED E-BRIDGE NEXT TECHNOLOGY
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture features an embedded web browser, 4 GB RAM and the Toshiba secure 320 GB hard disk drive enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba’s internally developed solutions or even third-party applications.
Create a lasting impression with high-quality document output in colour and monochrome with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi.
COMPACT STYLISH AND FULLY CUSTOMISABLE
A large 10.1 " touch screen makes document handling easier than ever. The size and order of icons, as well as the background image can be customised to meet your needs. Enjoy the unique experience of working with a system that understands what you want.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
Toshiba keeps the security of your business top of mind. Like a self-encrypting Toshiba Secure HDD that provides top level security. You can also add optional security functions to make the system compliant with IEEE2600.1 and meet the EAL3 Common Criteria requirements. IPsec is also available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the MFP.
SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY TO INDUSTRY STANDARD APPLICATIONS
The optional e-BRIDGE Plus connectors for Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox let you send your documents directly to or print from these cloud services via the MFP.
BUILT IN CONVENIENCE
This MFD has been designed to accommodate a range of optional card readers, not only provides fast and convenient access to your print jobs but also increases data security. The e-STUDIO3515AC can also be optioned with a dedicated draw for printing envelopes with ease.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PLANET
Innovation ensures that our environment is part of the equation, which is precisely what we do at Toshiba. This state-of-the-art MFP is RoHS compliant and uses recycled plastics and a low-power Super Sleep Mode to save resources.
ENERGY STAR Tier 2 compliance means this system meets the latest, most stringent environmental requirements.